1. Conditions of transportation and delivery apply for goods or services introduced on the website
a / Modes of delivery of goods or provision of services;
– For customers ordering and paying via website: https://www.hanoijourney.com, within 48h we will send mail or contact directly for customer confirm booking request. you receive 30% of the total cost of the trip. This amount is not refundable.
The remaining 70% will be paid 5 days before the departure date, after you pay 100% of the money we will send the entire trip information to you by fax, email or over the phone, if No response from hanoijourney.com, please contact the response to the mailbox: [email protected] or phone (+84) 936 859 189
– For customers paying by cash at the address of the transaction office of Hanoijourney.com: Customers will be supported by consultants to consult related service packages and contractual agreement between the two parties.
b) Estimated duration for delivery of goods or provision of services, taking into account geographic distance and mode of delivery;
– Within 48 hours we will send mail or contact you directly to confirm your booking request after receiving 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 3 to 5 days before departure date, if you pay 100% of the total amount, we will send the whole trip information to you by fax, email or by phone. Please contact us at [email protected] or phone number (+84) 936 859 189
In addition, for reasons of force majeure (fire, weather, accident, natural disaster, war …), the two parties will not be subject to any obligation to indemnify the loss occurred and not bear any any legal liability. However, each party is obliged to make every effort to help the injured party to minimize the loss caused by force majeure.
c) Geographic limits for delivery of goods or services, if any.- In case of cancellation of tour due to objective incidents such as natural disasters, epidemics, postponement and cancellation of public transport … Hanoijourney.com will not be liable for any additional expenses other than refund tour.
– Above is the maximum cancellation penalty that includes the costs associated with the preparation of the trip, which may be reduced depending on the conditions of each service provider for Hanoijourney.com.
Due to the complex nature of the visa application, the above cancellation conditions do not apply to programs in Europe, Australia, USA, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Egypt, South Africa, These programs will have the condition to cancel the tour to provide you with the tour.
2. In case of delays in the provision of services
a / Canceled by Hanoijourney.com
If Hanoijourney.com does not carry out the tour, Hanoijourney.com must immediately notify the customer and pay back to the customer all the money paid within 01 working day since the notice cancel travel by cash or transfer.
b / In case of cancellation by customers:
Cancellations must be made in writing and valid only upon receipt of a receipt from Hanoijourney.com
– In the case that you cancel your booking and inform about Hanoijourney.com, the following rules will be applied:
+ Within 7 days of service (by business day), we reserve the right to withhold 25% of the amount payable.
+ For cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour, we reserve the right to keep the full charge.
+ No refund in case of force majeure
– If you want to change your travel date to another departure day, please inform Hanoijourney.com by email at [email protected] or tel: (+ 84) 936 859 189 we will be responsible for the following:
+ Try our best to check the status of service and transfer free of charge to customer, if the trip is related to airfare, train transfer date will be charged according to the regulations of this carrier. .
+ If there is no service to transfer the date to you, you must be fined according to regulations Cancel tour (2.1)
– If after the tour you will cancel your trip within 03 days before departure, cancel without notice or arrive late after departure, you will be charged 100% of the price. travel tickets.